+971 4 368 6087
+971 4 368 6097 [/stm_icon_box]
Error: Contact form not found.
Western Washington University (WWU) is Study Group’s first partner university on the West Coast of the United States, located in Bellingham Washington 1.30h away from the multicultural cities of Seattle and Vancouver. Bellingham is a small city surrounded by breathtaking nature offering peaceful atmosphere to study and discovery. Bellingham its considered a multisport heaven by the pacific coast and is ranked by Trip Advisor as the second best outdoor city in US.
WWU is a top 200 Public University and is ranked second best Public School in the West coast of United States. It has highly accredited degree programs where students have access to outstanding research opportunities providing students practical experience on their respective fields. Many students end up working in global companies such as Tesla, Boeing, Amazon, NASA among others.
WWU is known as one of the first environmental colleges in the nation. Every year, students vote to continue the 100% renewable energy program on campus, and the university dining services has zero-waste initiatives at all dining locations.
Quick Facts about WWU:
- Founded in 1893 and today has more than 15,500 students.
- WWU offers more than 160 Degree programs
- Outstanding MBA AACSB accredited (only 5% of Business Schools globally hold this distinction)
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Degree Ranked number 6 in the world (by SCM World)
- #1 Best Accounting Programs for the Money in Washington (College Factual, 2018).
- Top 15% in the United States and 3rd Best in Washington for Environmental Sciences . (Environmental Colleges, 2017)
- 99% of all classes are taught by faculty holding the highest degree in their field;
- More than 160 Degrees offered
- Faculty ratio 19:1, students have the chance to collaborate with professors and other students in small classes;
- Stunning campus facilities and more than 200 clubs and organizations for students to join;
- Career services where students are supported by mentors and have access to internships and job placement opportunities;
- Bellingham is a multisport heaven, voted the Best outdoors Town in US by Trip advisor