The university offers bachelor’sand master’sdegrees. Its ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Midwest, #33. The notablealumnihas T. Keith Glennan: First administrator of NASA. Justin Vernon, lead singer of Bon Iver. Reid Anderson, bassist. Mark Andrew Green, Congressman and ambassador. Peter Madsen, pianist. Richard Saykally. The majors of the university are:
- Business, Management
- Health Professions
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
The acceptance rate of the university according to 2016-17 is 78%. The university provides financial aids and scholarships to international students. To know more about the enrollment and tuition contact us, the best consultants in Dubai.
USA has a very large number of Universities, colleges and higher education institutions offering a variety of courses across all faculties. The higher education system in this country is one of the best in the world.
Application process to these Universities, colleges and higher education institutions is very complex where the admissions officer looks into various aspects. The applicant needs to have a well-rounded profile to get into the better and top ranked Universities.
Intelligent Partners has experienced Study Abroad USA Education Consultants who guide students to build on their profile and mentor international & Indian students appropriately.
Our best Education Consultants advise on:
· Fulfilling application requirements like essays, common app & UC essays
· SAT scores
· English language proficiency level
· CV building
· Portfolio requirements, etc.
Under our guidance many of our students have secured admissions to Ivy League, Liberal Arts colleges, and Top ranked universities in the USA for different degrees such as:
· Fine & Applied Art & Design
· Business Management & Economics
· Math’s and Computer Science
· Social Sciences
· Culinary Arts
· Data Science
Intelligent Partners best Education Consultants have been personally trained by US top universities on:
· how to get scholarships for international & Indian students
· how to book accommodation
· transfer of college credits
· different intakes available for international students
· last minute university applications
· student study visas for USA
· community colleges
· affordable colleges/ universities in the USA
· financial aid
· Bachelor degrees in the USA
· Master’s degrees in the USA
· dual degrees
· associate degrees