We have established a worldwide reputation for top quality teaching and research since being founded in 1964. Over the past five decades we have grown to more than 11,000 students, including over 3,000 postgraduates, who come from all over the world to study at one of our three campuses in Colchester, Loughton and Southend.
- Research-intensive our students learn from academics at the forefront of their fields.
- Inclusive we aim to support all our students to succeed.
- International we are proud of our diverse student community, strong links with leading universities across the world and the global impact of our research.
- Interdisciplinary we encourage our academics to work collaboratively across traditional subject boundaries to provide new insights to important issues and our students benefit from being encouraged to develop an interdisciplinary approach
Error: Contact form not found.
Essex has three vibrant campuses:
- Colchester Campus is based in historic parkland close to Englands oldest recorded town;
- Loughton Campus is the home of the world-renowned East 15 Acting School and has quick links to the centre of London;
- Southend Campus is located in the lively heart of the seaside resort.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX HAS FOUR FACULTIES:
- Faculty of Humanities and Comparative Studies: Our Faculty of Humanities and Comparative Studies offers a unique, research-led student experience across a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Our Facultys outstanding reputation for research was confirmed by the last UK-wide Research Assessment Exercise (RAE, December 2008), with Essex ranked in the top ten for History, Philosophy and Art History.
- Faculty of Law and Management: Our Faculty of Law and Management is committed to developing professional leaders of the future within an international environment of innovative scholarship that creates value, generates enterprise, fosters responsibility and contributes to social justice.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Students at our Faculty of Science and Engineering develop the skills to address global issues and benefit people, the environment and society. They are learning from scientists who are working on vital issues including the nature of ageing, the meaning of genes, the future of the internet and the survival of coral reefs and climate change.
- Faculty of Social Sciences: We are the top university in the UK for social science research according to the last Research Assessment Exercise (RAE, December 2008). Our Faculty of Social Sciences is home to some of the most highly-rated social science departments and research centres in the country.
To find your course, visit: http://www.essex.ac.uk/coursefinder/
We offer many funding opportunities to support students, including a broad range of University of Essex scholarships, bursaries and research council funding to awards funded by charities and other external organisations.
For more details, visit: http://www.essex.ac.uk/studentfinance/scholarships/scholarship_finder.aspx
You Tube link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=uniessex
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More info about this matter available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough anecdote of signs. And the pills are usually considered safe. Potentially serious side effects can switch on indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your heartiness care professional.