Study Nursing in Malta- Gateway to Europe PR
Study nursing in Malta:- Malta ranked first in overall job satisfaction out of 64 countries followed by countries like the US and the UK.
Following this, Malta has seen a huge inflow of nurses from other nations in the last five years. Though Malta is Europe’s smallest state, Malta sticks to high standards in the healthcare sector.
It is a perfect destination for study, work and settle abroad. English being a common language nurses will be able to converse with the patients at ease. Hence, nurses find it easy to get around at work even if you speak little or no Maltese.
Demand for nurses and Care workers is presently very high in Malta and we expect all qualified nurses to find a job on completion of the program.
Benefits of studying in Malta
- English taught bachelors in nursing course at top
- Duration of course is less than a year
- Tuitions fees starting from €6000
- Part-time work allowed for 20hrs
- Stay back options available for PR purpose
- Nursing practice methods embraced locally and within the European Union
- Malta offers affordable cost of living. The rents, food, and transport costs are pretty reasonable when compared to other countries in Europe
- Safe country to reside that makes Malta more appealing choice to immigrate!
Nurses who successfully complete this course can apply for registration as a nurse with the Malta Council of Nurses and Midwives. Upon successful completion of this, nurses can follow further education opportunities or chose to work as registered nurse in Malta or later immigrate to any other eu countries.
Intelligent Partners, best Education Consultants in UAE are trained by Malta Institutes. Our counselors will be able to help nurses with quality information that will help them decide on the course. We will be able to advise you on entry requirement, visa process and any other service that will require nurse to pursue nursing in Malta.
To know more join us for the webinar and meet representatives on Saturday, 11th June 12 pm – 1 pm.