Studying Law in India
- The basic Law degree (LLB) is a 3-year course.
- However, another option is to pursue an integrated honours degree offered by autonomous law schools, which takes 5 years to complete. E.g.: B.A., LL.B. (Honors); B.B.A, LL.B. (Honors) etc.
- The options available for specialisation are Constitutional law, Business law, International Trade law, Crime and criminology, International law, Law & Agriculture and Intellectual Property law.
- Tuition fees: Ranges from INR50, 000 INR90, 000
Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B) can be pursued in India only after completing an under graduation degree in any field, such as B.Com, B. Sc etc. or choosing to pursue an integrated honours degree.
The minimum age to enrol in an LL.B course is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
If a student chooses to pursue an integrated honours degree, he/she should have a minimum of 45% in all subjects in their 12th-grade examinations.
All law schools require the students to compete in an entrance test to obtain a seat; the entrance test could vary from university to university.
- The most common entrance exam is the CLAT(Common Law Admission Test)
- Some private autonomous universities may conduct their own admission tests, such as the National Law University Delhi.
- Most traditional universities conduct a common admission test.
How it functions:
- Most universities chose English as the medium of instruction for the 3 years and 5-year course.
- For the 3 year course, students have to take 28 subjects in all, which includes 18 compulsory subjects, 4 clinical subjects and 6 optional papers.
- For the 5 year course, students have to take 36 subjects, which include 18 compulsory papers,4 clinical subjects, 6 optional papers and 8 subjects in the specialized course, however, if a student has taken courses from multiple groups then honours can be awarded in general law.
- Completing an internship of 12 weeks for the three-year course and 20 weeks for the 5 years course is compulsory in order to complete the degree.
Some of the tops ranked law schools in India are:
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Society’s Law College, Pune
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- ILS Law College, Pune
- Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Amity Law School, Delhi
- National Law Institute University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Gujarat National Law University, Aligarh
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More information about this problem available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough anecdote of signs. And the pills are usually mature safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your soundness care vocational.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.