Study in Australia
Australia, home to the third-largest population of international students in the world is a perfect choice for your study abroad dreams. There is a wide range of scholarships to international students and also part-time job opportunities making it easy for you to come closer to your dreams. The top courses to study in Australia are:
- Science (actuarial science, agricultural science, data science, soil science, vet science)
- Architecture (naval architecture, interior architecture, best landscape architecture)
- Engineering (biomedical engineering, dental engineering, aerospace engineering, core engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical & industrial engineering, electronics & communication engineering, chemical engineering, oil & gas engineering)
- Earth sciences and related fields
- Psychology (masters, PhD, internship, degree)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (bachelors, masters, MBA)
- The most popular majors are:
- Computer Science
Our certified Education Consultants help a large number of students to apply for their UG, PG, & MBA to Australia.
It ranges between AUD 20,000 – AUD 46,000 (March 2020) our study in Australia consultants in Dubai will be able to give you a more detailed breakdown depending on the courses and Universities you want to study at.
- Marine Biology
- Tropical Medicine
- Naval Architecture
- Sports & Exercise Science
- Ocean Seafaring etc. are the few courses.
Our Study in Australia Consultants would have more in depth information on niche courses and how to apply for these degrees
Yes, Intelligent Partners students can obtain scholarships of up to 50% on the tuition fees at Australian Universities/colleges and higher education institutions. Our study in Australia Consultants in Dubai advice international students & Indian students on how to apply for these.