The French Culinary Institute (FCI), has campuses at The International Culinary Center in Soho, New York and in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. It is the sister school of The Italian Culinary Academy. Founded in 1984 by Dorothy Cann Hamilton, FCIs New York campus offers full-time courses in culinary arts, pastry arts, cake design, and artisanal bread baking. The school also offers specialized training in restaurant management, wine studies, food styling, and food technology, as well as a variety of amateur cooking and wine courses. FCIs California campus offers full-time courses in culinary arts, pastry arts, and a wine sommelier program. The FCI is consistently ranked among the top cooking schools in the country. In 2006 and 2010, The French Culinary Institute received The Award of Excellence for Vocational Cooking School from the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP).
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
LEcole is the public restaurant operated by The FCI located in Soho, New York City. The restaurant is opened for lunch and dinner service, as well as brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Students gain experience by working the back-of-the-house kitchen.
- 2009 Zagat Survey 25 out of 30 for food
- 2009 & 2010 Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand for high-quality favorites at a great value.
- Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine Award of Unique Distinction
- Dan Barber Best Chef in America 2009 by the James Beard Foundation, Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People of 2009
- Bobby Flay Food Network personality, chef and owner, Mesa Grill & Bolo, New York, NY
- Wylie Dufresne chef and owner, wd~50, New York, NY
- David Chang (chef) named Rising Star Chef in 2007, Best Chef: New York City 2008 by the James Beard Foundation and Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People in the World of 2010.
- Joshua Skenes named Best New Chef 2011 by Food & Wine
- Lee Anne Wong 4th place *Top Chef season 1
- Donatella Arpaia successful New York City restaurateur; judge on The Food Network reality TV series The Next Iron Chef
- Daisy Martinez Cookbook author and host of Viva Daisy on The Food Network.
- Melissa Murphy Pastry Chef and Owner of Sweet Melissas Patisserie, Brooklyn, NY.
- Claire Robinson private chef and host of 5 Ingredient Fix on Food Network.
Intelligent Partners help you apply to US Universities simply, quickly and at a preferred price. You benefit from professional enrollment counseling, expert guidance on visas, and a streamlined admissions system to get you into the right degree at the right institution. We have the expertise to help you succeed.
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More info about this matter available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the pharmacist likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually considered safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your soundness care professional.