Trinity College Dublin is recognised internationally as Ireland’s premier university and is ranked in 65th position in the top 100 world universities by the QS World University Rankings 2011. The University of Dublin, Trinity College was founded in 1592 and today, has over 92,005 alumni. Trinity College is situated in the centre of Dublin, Ireland’s vibrant capital city, with over 15,500 students including 2,300 from over 90 different countries.
State-of-the-art libraries, laboratories and IT facilities stand alongside historic buildings. While Trinity has a long and proud tradition in the arts, humanities and social sciences, it is also at the centre of cutting edge research in neuroscience and is home to the key national research centre for nanoscience.
Our outstanding alumni include the following world figures:
- Writer Jonathan Swift, author of Gulliver’s Travels
- Physicist Ernest Walton who won the Nobel Prize for his work on the atom
- Philosophers George Berkeley and Edmund Burke
- Mathematician William Rowan Hamilton who discovered Quaternions
- Playwright Oscar Wilde
- Former President of Ireland and current Chancellor of the University of Dublin Mary Robinson
- Former President of Ireland, Mary McAleese
Trinity’s Faculties are divided into:
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences section
- Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science section
- Faculty of Health Sciences section
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Undergraduate students at Trinity College can choose from over 400 courses covering a wide range of disciplines, with the majority of departments offering a four year degree programme. There are flexible subject combinations in the Arts, Sciences and Health Sciences, allowing students to study the areas which interest them most.
Postgraduates will find Trinity College a highly stimulating environment with the opportunity to study for a range of master’s and doctorate degrees One third of our students are postgraduates and one in ten is reading for a doctorate so you will find many of your colleagues pursuing research degrees.
For details of specific courses offered, visit:
- Undergraduate: http://www.tcd.ie/courses/undergraduate/faculty/index.php
- Postgraduate: http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/
Trinity College offers accommodation to students, on campus and at Trinity hall. For more information, visit their website:http://www.tcd.ie/accommodationandcatering/
- Scholarships valued at 9,000 (Euro) per year are being offered (for four years) for full-time study in a four-year degree course.
- The Scholarships can be for any undergraduate course offered in Arts, Humanities, Social Science, Science, Computer Science and Engineering.
TRINITY BMP SCHOLARS FUND
The Trinity Business Masters Programme (BMP) Scholars Fund has been made possible by the School of Business and generous donations of friends of Trinity’s School of Business. A number of Scholarships will be awarded each year on the Business & Management, Finance and International Management MSc programmes.
TRINITY BUSINESS GLOBAL ACCESS AWARDS
The Trinity Business Global Access Awards are supported by the School of Business as part of their ongoing commitment to diversity in the student body and access by students from outside the EU who would otherwise be unable to undertake a Trinity MSc. Up to 4 Global Access Awards in the amount of €3,000 will be made each year.
You Tube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdxLm6Ftgo