Newcastle University is a Russell Group University and we ranked 12th in The Sunday Times 2012 University Guide. The University can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to Armstrong College, founded in 1871 for the teaching of physical sciences.
Amongst our peers in 2011, Newcastle is ranked:
- 5th in the UK for employability of our graduates
- 10th in the UK for student satisfaction
- In the UKs top 12 for research power in science and engineering
We have a world-class reputation for research excellence and are spearheading three major societal challenges that have a significant impact on global society. These themes are: Ageing and Health, Sustainability, and Social Renewal.
Newcastle University is the first among the UK Universities to establish a fully owned international branch campus for medicine at its NUMed Campus in Malaysia which opened in 2011.
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
A number of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are offered at the University.
For more details on courses, visit:
- Undergraduate degree list: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/undergraduate/degrees/
- Postgraduate course details:http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/list/courses/taught/
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS (IUMS)
IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible applicants will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form.
International students must have:
- applied through UCAS by 30 June and been offered a place to study on one of our degree programmes for 2012/13 entry
- been assessed as overseas for fees purposes
- already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their pre-university qualifications
- already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as their first choice university
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More information about this problem available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough anecdote of signs. And the pills are usually elaborate safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your health care occupational.