Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student life. It was the first new United Kingdom University of the 20th century, established with degree giving powers in 1949 as the University College of North Staffordshire. University status, as the University of Keele, followed in 1962.
We offer a special student experience. Most full-time students and many staff live on campus and theres excellent entertainment every night of the week. Our graduates obtain some of the best academic and employment success rates in the UK.
The University provides high quality teaching across a wide range of academic and vocational subjects. Most of our students study for one of more than 500 Dual Honours programmes, where you can gain an honours degree level qualification in two subjects. We also have single honors degrees in American Studies, Environment and Sustainability, Geography, Law, Mathematics, Music Technology, Politics and in Medicine and other health-related subjects.
Keele is the UKs largest integrated campus university and occupies a 617 acre estate. Its central feature, 19th century Keele Hall, has Grade II registration with English Heritage. With our Science Park, conference facilities and academic activities, we make a major contribution to our local Staffordshire economy. With a turnover in excess of £102million, and a total staff of some 1,700, the University generates around £130m of business in the region.
The campus is home to around 70% of our full-time students, as well as a large number of a staff and their families.
Keele also has a custom-built campus at the nearby University Hospital of North Staffordshire, including a library, seminar rooms, laboratories and research facilities.
More than 100,000 visitors, guests and delegates enjoy the campus throughout the year at a variety of conferences and events as Keele University is firmly established as one of the countrys top academic venues.
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Academic Schools within the University are organised within the three following Faculties:
- Faculty of Health: Schools of Nursing and Midwifery, Pharmacy, Health and Rehabilitation, Medicine
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Schools of Law, Sociology and Criminology, Politics, International Relations and Philosophy, Keele Management School, Humanities, Public Policy and Professional Practice
- Faculty of Natural Sciences: Schools of Computing and Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical and Geographical Sciences, Psychology
- The Graduate School: The Graduate School has responsibility for research students. We work closely with the Research Institutes to ensure that research students have a high quality programme and provide training and development for research staff.
We offer a number of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
For details on Undergraduate courses, visit: http://www.keele.ac.uk/ugcourses/
For details on Postgraduate courses: http://www.keele.ac.uk/pgtcourses/
A number of scholarships are awarded the International students, such as:
- Scholarship For International Students Taking Science At Keele
- A scholarship if £1000 is on offer to all international students who start a postgraduate taught course within the Faculty of Natural Sciences in 2012.
- The Keele International Student Scholarship for undergraduate students is worth GBP2000 towards the cost of your annual tuition fees for the duration of your course. Students studying a three-year degree can therefore save GBP6000 from the total cost of their degree studies.
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More info about this matter available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the pharmacist likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually mature safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your health care professional.