The Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI) is one of Malaysia’s premier Institutions of Higher Learning. Founded in 1993, it is known to offer a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core.
Their strong relationships with partner universities and leading industry players have majorly contributed to the quality of research and education that UCTI provides to their students. Students who wish to transfer into the second year or final year degree programmes in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Europe are provided with assistance as they benefit from the University’s collaborations.
IN A NUTSHELL, THE TYPES OF PROGRAMMES OFFERED ARE:
- Foundation Programme
- Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor (Hons) Degree Programmes (Offered in association with Staffordshire University, United Kingdom.
- (Offered in association with Staffordshire University, United Kingdom.
These programmes cover Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) as well as Masters Degree programmes which are supported by reputable partner universities from UK and Australia.
- UK Masters Degree Programmes (The Staffordshire University UK Masters degree programmes)
- Dual Masters Degree Programmes (Awarded by both UCTI and Staffordshire University)
- UCTI Masters Degree Programmes
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
UCTI INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The criteria for scholarships available to new International students includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
For more information on Partial scholarships that are Course specific, please visit:
The university-managed accommodation is only for UCTI students. Different types of accommodation are provided based on facilities provided, location and prices.
YouTube Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/uctilive?feature=results_main