The International College of Manitoba (ICM) is Western Canada’s oldest university, which celebrated its 130th anniversary in 2007. Since 1877 the University of Manitoba has been at the centre of post-secondary education in our province, and has adhered to its core philosophy that access to the best education must be available to all who have the ability to benefit by it, regardless of sex, race, creed, language or nationality.
The partnership between ICM and the University of Manitoba is designed to offer eligible students a pathway to university studies. I hope that you will consider joining the University of Manitoba after you have successfully completed your studies with ICM.
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The University of Manitoba’s main campus is the Fort Garry Campus
ICM offers a pathway to an undergraduate degree at the University of Manitoba. The UTPII programs are the equivalent to the first year of the University’s Bachelor Degree. Upon successful completion of UTPII, students transfer into the second year of their degree at the University of Manitoba.
- UTP Stage I: The UTP Stage I is designed to prepare students for entry to university level programs in Business, Engineering, Science and Arts.
- UTP Stage II Arts: A broad introduction to Arts and equivalent to the first year of University of Manitoba’s Bachelor of Arts degree. An Arts degree provides students with a wide range of specializations including Economics, Psychology, Political Studies, English and Sociology.
- UTP Stage II Business: This program is equivalent to the first year of undergraduate business studies at the University of Manitoba. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to progress to the second year of the Bachelor of Commerce degree and you will be able to choose from a variety of specializations, including Accounting, Actuarial Mathematics, etc.
- UTP Stage II Engineering: This program is equivalent to the first year of the University of Manitoba’s Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree. Upon completion of this program you will be eligible to progress to the second year of the degree program and choose your preferred area of specialization.
- UTP Stage II Science: The program is equivalent to the first year of the University of Manitoba’s Bachelor of Science degree program. You can specialise in biological, physical, mathematical or computing science, as well as other areas, when you progress to the second year of your degree program*
Navitas academic merit scholarships are awarded each term by each Navitas pathway college or managed campus. Two students with the highest GPA in four or more subjects or courses will each receive a scholarship.
You Tube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CedikCP3jGw