Study abroad in Australia
Study abroad in Australia– home to the third-largest population of students in the world is a perfect choice for your study abroad dreams. There is a wide range of scholarships to students and also part-time job opportunities making it easy for you to come closer to your dreams. The top courses to study in Australia are:
- Science (actuarial science, agricultural science, data science, soil science, vet science)
- Architecture (interior architecture, best landscape architecture)
- Engineering (biomedical engineering, dental engineering, aerospace engineering, core engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical & industrial engineering, electronics & communication engineering, chemical engineering, oil & gas engineering)
- Earth sciences and related fields
- Psychology (masters, PhD, internship, degree)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (bachelors, masters, MBA)
What are the popular majors in Australia?
- The most popular courses are:
- Computer Science
Our certified Study Abroad Australia Education Consultants help a large number of students to apply for their UG, PG, & MBA to Australia.
What are the tuition fees to study in Australia?
It ranges between AUD 20,000 – AUD 46,000 (March 2020) our study in Australia consultants in Dubai will be able to give you a more detailed breakdown depending on the courses and Universities you want to study at.
What are the niche courses in Australia?
- Marine Biology
- Tropical Medicine
- Naval Architecture
- Sports & Exercise Science
- Ocean Seafaring etc. are the few courses.
Our college counselors would have more in depth information on niche courses and how to apply for these degrees
Do Australian universities offer scholarships for international students?
Yes, Intelligent Partners students can obtain scholarships of up to 50% on the tuition fees at Australian Universities/colleges and higher education institutions. Our college counselors in Dubai advice students on how to apply for these.