Saint Michael’s College is a private, Roman Catholic college located in Colchester, Vermont. It was founded in 1904. The college grants Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in over 30 majorsto their 1,600 undergraduate students. The school offers students in Grades 7-12 an enriched, Catholic, humanisticdiscipline education complemented by a variety of diverse co-curricular programs. As a community within the CatholicChurch,St. Michael’s makes great efforts to achieve excellence through a synthesis of culture and faith. Athletics is a major part of the university. It offers a variety of competitive sports;the sports teams are only available during specific seasons. The college offers its international students merit scholarships. Its rankingis #99 in National Liberal Arts College – US News & World Report.
USA has a very large number of Universities, colleges and higher education institutions offering a variety of courses across all faculties. The higher education system in this country is one of the best in the world.
Application process to these Universities, colleges and higher education institutions is very complex where the admissions officer looks into various aspects. The applicant needs to have a well-rounded profile to get into the better and top ranked Universities.
Intelligent Partners has experienced Study Abroad USA Education Consultants who guide students to build on their profile and mentor international & Indian students appropriately.
Our best Education Consultants advise on:
· Fulfilling application requirements like essays, common app & UC essays
· SAT scores
· English language proficiency level
· CV building
· Portfolio requirements, etc.
Under our guidance many of our students have secured admissions to Ivy League, Liberal Arts colleges, and Top ranked universities in the USA for different degrees such as:
· Fine & Applied Art & Design
· Business Management & Economics
· Math’s and Computer Science
· Social Sciences
· Culinary Arts
· Data Science
Intelligent Partners best Education Consultants have been personally trained by US top universities on:
· how to get scholarships for international & Indian students
· how to book accommodation
· transfer of college credits
· different intakes available for international students
· last minute university applications
· student study visas for USA
· community colleges
· affordable colleges/ universities in the USA
· financial aid
· Bachelor degrees in the USA
· Master’s degrees in the USA
· dual degrees
· associate degrees