Saint Mary’s College of California is a private Catholic college in Moraga, California and is affiliated with the Roman CatholicChurch. The university began in 1863. It is a liberal arts college and hence majority of the undergraduates are in the school of liberal arts. The most popular majorof the university is business administration. The university has 40 major and gives an option to create your own major. The Saint Mary’s sportsteams nickname, Gaels had been given to the football team in 1926. Also the men’s basketball team is recognized nationally as one of the top mid-major programs in the country. The university’s notable alumnilist has Robert Hass, Patty Mills, Mickey McConnell, Tony Gonsolin etc. There are many scholarships, awards and remission programs provided by the university.
USA has a very large number of Universities, colleges and higher education institutions offering a variety of courses across all faculties. The higher education system in this country is one of the best in the world.
Application process to these Universities, colleges and higher education institutions is very complex where the admissions officer looks into various aspects. The applicant needs to have a well-rounded profile to get into the better and top ranked Universities.
Intelligent Partners has experienced Study Abroad USA Education Consultants who guide students to build on their profile and mentor international & Indian students appropriately.
Our best Education Consultants advise on:
· Fulfilling application requirements like essays, common app & UC essays
· SAT scores
· English language proficiency level
· CV building
· Portfolio requirements, etc.
Under our guidance many of our students have secured admissions to Ivy League, Liberal Arts colleges, and Top ranked universities in the USA for different degrees such as:
· Fine & Applied Art & Design
· Business Management & Economics
· Math’s and Computer Science
· Social Sciences
· Culinary Arts
· Data Science
Intelligent Partners best Education Consultants have been personally trained by US top universities on:
· how to get scholarships for international & Indian students
· how to book accommodation
· transfer of college credits
· different intakes available for international students
· last minute university applications
· student study visas for USA
· community colleges
· affordable colleges/ universities in the USA
· financial aid
· Bachelor degrees in the USA
· Master’s degrees in the USA
· dual degrees
· associate degrees