study abroad consultants


I would like to ask a query based on educational aspects..

I’m in highschool, and i’m pretty confused on the course i should pick after highschool though i’m more inclined towards architecture i would really appreciate if i could get advice on which would be the best courses n how i’d be able to pursue them.
Thanks a lot!

Selecting a program best suited to your aptitude and skills is always a challenge especially if you have interest in different fields or your school does not offer the subject of choice. While for some who only want to pursue a certain field, be it medicine, engineering or law this selection may not be tedious. But for a majority of students it is indeed harrowing to make the right choice.

To assist students in narrowing their selection and support their career choice educational assessments like psychometric and aptitude tests are conducted. These quantitative tests are accredited and administered by professional counselors to assess an individual’s intelligence, aptitude and personality traits and help parents and students make objective and informed decisions about their career choice. Having said that with multitude psychometric tests available on the internet the selection of the right test is by itself critical. Ask your college counselor to assist with selecting a test most suitable for you.

For a career in Architecture you would need strong drawing skills and be comfortable in drawing freehand and thinking and drawing in 3D as most colleges will require you to present a portfolio of your work. Math’s and Physics are two subjects that need to be pursued in high school. Creativity and passion for design are essential traits to be a successful architect. On the ground team work, problem solving and analytical skills will be required.

In the UK to become an architect you need to start with an undergraduate degree in architecture in a program that has been accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA). After this, you will have to undertake one year of supervised work experience usually in an architects’ office but could also be in any sector of the building industry. After this you need to complete your Master’s degree (2 years) to receive RIBA part 2 qualification before completing another year of work and this time it must be in an architect’s office. After clearing the Part 3 RIBA examination you will be qualified to practice as a professional Architect and become a chartered member of the RIBA.

In college in addition to design, you will learn about structural engineering, construction, building materials and the environment. Along with design you could also pursue more specialized areas such as sustainable architecture, town planning, technology, conservation and management.

Job prospects range from being self-employed to working in small to medium-sized firms to much larger practices that will incorporate other professional areas, such as planning, urban design, construction or project management. The government also employ architects in their planning departments. Other employers include construction companies, commercial, financial and industrial organizations and retailers and manufacturers. Teaching and research institutions are another option.

Our best Education Consultants meets and helps students with study Medicine abroad, study Engineering abroad, study Mechanical Engineering abroad, study Business abroad, study Architecture abroad, study Computer Science abroad, study Dentistry abroad, study Hospitality and Tourism abroad, study English Language abroad, study in affordable colleges abroad, summer programs abroad, and also assist with visa application, mentoring and profile building, essay writing, psychometric assessment etc.

#studyabroadconsultants, #studyabroadconsultantsinuae, #studyabroadagentsindubai, #studyabroadcost, #studyabroadprogram, #intelligentpartners, @intelligentpartners

Leave a Reply