Dublin International Foundation College (DIFC) was set up in 1999 to deliver specialised foundation courses preparing international students for entrance into partner universities in Ireland and the UK. Both undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes are taught and students who successfully complete these are placed in awide-variety of Higher Education courses.
DIFC offers high quality Business, Engineering and Health Science (Medicine) undergraduate and Postgraduate foundation courses such as our International Foundation Year (IFY) and Graduate Diploma which are validated by NCUK as a pathway to over 30 leading Universities in the UK and Ireland as well offering Pre-Foundation English courses. Since 1999, more than 800 International students have been placed into Irish & UK partner universities such as National University of Ireland Maynooth, Galway, Dublin Institute of Technology, University of Manchester, University of Leeds, University of Liverpool, Bradford University & many more.
APPLY NOW[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
DIFC has a truly excellent reputation among top Irish & UK universities with a successful placement rate of 92%.
SOME OTHER FEATURES OF DIFC ARE:
- DIFC University Open days & 1-1 Counselling sessions where DIFC students meet a wide number of representatives from Irish & UK universities for advice on future study and career options.
- Dedicated student placement service for Business, Engineering and Health Science (Medicine) degrees where students have the chance to study in some of the top leading European medical universities such as Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (Dublin & Bahrain Campus locations), St Georges University of London, Masaryk University & Charles University of Eastern Europe.
DIFC is located on a 7 Acre Campus in the centre of Dublin, Ireland which has over 8,000 students, accommodation for 600 students, various Sports facilities, 500+ PCs, Large Library facilities as well as a number of bars & restaurants on campus.
All our NCUK programs are approved by the Department of Education in Ireland. The Pre Foundation English courses are accredited by the official Irish body ACELS The Accreditation and Co-ordination of English Language which is part of the Department of Education and Science Ireland. These courses are for students who have an IELTS level between 4.0 5.0 to prepare them for entry onto the International Foundation Year or Graduate Diploma Course.
Students that successfully complete one of the foundation courses are guaranteed a place at one of their partner universities for undergraduate or postgraduate degree study upon successful completion of their DIFC pathway program and meeting the progression standards set by the university.
DUBLIN STUDENT LIFE & SERVICES
Dublin the Cosmopolitan capital of Ireland has more than 1,000 years history with a high quality of life and a cost of living lower than in London as well as terrific employment opportunities with major global corporate brands having their European Headquarters based in the city especially within the Information Technology, Financial Services and Pharmaceutical sectors. By studying in Ireland with DIFC, students receive a complete package which includes English courses, advice with study visas; airport pick up, secure on-campus accommodation, homestay assistance as well as a full placement counseling and pastoral care service.
WHY CHOOSE DIFC?
- DIFC offers high quality Business, Engineering and Health Science (Medicine) undergraduate Guaranteed place in UK or Irish universities upon passing exams.
- DIFC have their own application system for University (NCUK 3 choices), there is no need to apply through UCAS or CAO.
- No need to take IELTS exam to enter partner degrees, DIFC EAP exam is a recognised English level for entry to the Universities in Ireland and the UK.
- Visa success is high because you are provided with NCUK guarantee letter for University.
- Secure on campus accommodation available.
- High quality teaching and high success rate in exams.
- 90% of students are placed on a suitable programme in University or college in Ireland and the UK.
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about . Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword on the Web. More information about this matter available at . The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the pharmacist likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually elaborate safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your soundness care professional.