Is a small, private college located in Moorhead Minnesota which is a liberal arts college focused on Christian values. A GPA of 3.6 out of 4 is the average GPA required by the Concordia college.The Concordia college offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Master of Education degrees.The undergraduate and graduate programs are offered in:
- liberal studies
- social sciences.
Study with this US university as they are ranked as one of the best colleges for education in America and also provides automatic academic scholarships.
USA has a very large number of Universities, colleges and higher education institutions offering a variety of courses across all faculties. The higher education system in this country is one of the best in the world.
Application process to these Universities, colleges and higher education institutions is very complex where the admissions officer looks into various aspects. The applicant needs to have a well-rounded profile to get into the better and top ranked Universities.
Intelligent Partners has experienced Study Abroad USA Education Consultants who guide students to build on their profile
and mentor international & Indian students appropriately.
Our best Education Consultants advise on:
· Fulfilling application requirements like essays,
common app & UC essays
· SAT scores
· English language proficiency level
· CV building
· Portfolio requirements, etc.
Under our guidance many of our students have
secured admissions to Ivy League, Liberal Arts colleges, and Top ranked
universities in the USA for different degrees such as:
· Fine & Applied Art & Design
· Business Management & Economics
· Math’s and Computer Science
· Social Sciences
· Culinary Arts
· Data Science
Intelligent Partners best Education
Consultants have been personally trained by US top universities on:
· how to get scholarships for international &
· how to book accommodation
· transfer of college credits
· different intakes available for international
· last minute university applications
· student study visas for USA
· community colleges
· affordable colleges/ universities in the USA
· financial aid
· Bachelor degrees in the USA
· Master’s degrees in the USA
· dual degrees
· associate degrees