Consistent with our Mission and Values, Intelligent provides a work environment that values and respects the dignity of people demonstrated through the continual development of the person. To achieve organizational goals it is necessary that all staff at Intelligent should have:
- An entrepreneurial mind set
- The ability and desire to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An amiable personality
- The spirit of a team player
- Fire in the belly
- Heaps of common sense and enthusiasm
All of us at Intelligent work autonomously without the need to have constant supervision.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
1. Student Counselor (Reference SC 1) The role entails to advise students on the educational opportunities overseas and assist them with their applications, offer letters and visa requirements.
2. Student Counselor (Reference SC 2) Student counsellor required for US bound students to assist them with admission process, selection of Universities and visa formalities. The concerned person will also be responsible for marketing and business development. Graduate fro a US University will be preferred.