Essex has three vibrant campuses:
- Colchester Campus is based in historic parkland close to England’s oldest recorded town;
- Loughton Campus is the home of the world-renowned East 15 Acting School and has quick links to the centre of London;
- Southend Campus is located in the lively heart of the seaside resort.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX HAS FOUR FACULTIES:
- Faculty of Humanities and Comparative Studies: Our Faculty of Humanities and Comparative Studies offers a unique, research-led student experience across a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Our Faculty’s outstanding reputation for research was confirmed by the last UK-wide Research Assessment Exercise (RAE, December 2008), with Essex ranked in the top ten for History, Philosophy and Art History.
- Faculty of Law and Management: Our Faculty of Law and Management is committed to developing professional leaders of the future within an international environment of innovative scholarship that creates value, generates enterprise, fosters responsibility and contributes to social justice.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Students at our Faculty of Science and Engineering develop the skills to address global issues and benefit people, the environment and society. They are learning from scientists who are working on vital issues including the nature of ageing, the meaning of genes, the future of the internet and the survival of coral reefs and climate change.
- Faculty of Social Sciences: We are the top university in the UK for social science research according to the last Research Assessment Exercise (RAE, December 2008). Our Faculty of Social Sciences is home to some of the most highly-rated social science departments and research centres in the country.
To find your course, visit: http://www.essex.ac.uk/coursefinder/
We offer many funding opportunities to support students, including a broad range of University of Essex scholarships, bursaries and research council funding to awards funded by charities and other external organisations.
For more details, visit: http://www.essex.ac.uk/studentfinance/scholarships/scholarship_finder.aspx
You Tube link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=uniessex