INTELLIGENT PARTNERS is hiring teachers for a reputed private American Curriculum school based in Sharjah, UAE. It is the third largest city of UAE known for its heritage and distinct culture. It offers a treasure trove of huge malls, beautiful beaches, museums and extensive deserts.
Role: KG Teacher
• Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in the first phase of their elementary school experience, or kindergarten
• Provides the tools and the environment for students to develop into responsible adults and possibly move on to higher education
• Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills.
• Use play and hands-on teaching
• Teach letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science.
• Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Education
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a KG Teacher
• Teaching certification
• Native English Speaking proficiency
Compensation and Benefits:
• Accommodation: Either shared accommodation or annual accommodation allowance
• Airfare Reimbursement: For the teacher
• Airfare Description: Annual return economy airfare provided
• Vacation: Paid national and vacation holidays
• Health Insurance Provided: Yes
• Health insurance Description: Medical insurance provided
• Competitive TAX free monthly salary up to US$ 3,200