INTELLIGENT PARTNERS is hiring teachers for a reputed British Curriculum school based in Dubai, UAE. Dubai, a city with a golden heart is home to some of the most iconic landmarks of the world like Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and The Dubai mall. It is a city of glitz with thousands of skyscrapers, exquisite malls and beautiful array of restaurants. Stunning beaches, water sports, indoor skiing, ice skating and a host of desert activities, are just few of the things, Dubai offers.
Role: EYFS Teacher
• Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in the first phase of their elementary school experience, or kindergarten
• Provides the tools and the environment for students to develop into responsible adults and possibly move on to higher education
• Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills.
• Use play and hands-on teaching
• Teach letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science.
• Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Education
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a EYFS Teacher
• Teaching certification
• Native English Speaking proficiency
Compensation and Benefits:
• Accommodation: Either shared accommodation or annual accommodation allowance
• Airfare Reimbursement: For the teacher
• Airfare Description: Annual return economy airfare provided
• Vacation: Paid national and vacation holidays
• Health Insurance Provided: Yes
• Health insurance Description: Medical insurance provided
• Competitive TAX free monthly salary up to US$ 3,200