At this flagship institution of higher education in Kentucky, we are united with a common purpose working toward an uncommon goal – to become a Top 20 public research institution. Expect the best in resources, teaching, research opportunities and your overall educational experience.
UKY campus is close to downtown Lexington, a city that combines urban conveniences with the hospitality of a small southern town. Lexington ranks as one of the safest cities in the US. Strategically located at the intersection of two major highways and home to Blue Grass Airport, it is well connected to Chicago, Washington D.C. and New York City.
Join us in Lexington and you can:
- Select one of 15 programs nationally ranked in the Top 20 or choose from more than 100 undergraduate degree programs, more than 100 master’s programs, more than 60 doctoral programs in 16 academic and professional colleges. The University of Kentucky has more than 70 national rankings across a broad range of disciplines.
- Choose a one-year MBA program or the highly selective Global Scholars Program at UK’s Gatton College of Business and Economics
- Learn from nationally and internationally recognized faculty at one of the top 50 engineering schools in the United States
- Delve into the W.T.Young library book collection that is second only to Harvard
- Have free academic assistance
- Live in the heart of Lexington, a city of more than 270,000 brimming with southern hospitality and vibrant international life. Lexington was ranked one of the 5 safest cities in the United States.
- Apply for conditional admission if you meet the academic admissions criteria, but still need some English language training.
The University of Kentucky supports you every step of the way with nationally ranked academic programs, immigration services, on-campus housing and free transportation across campus, orientation activities and international programs.
The James.W. Stuckert Career Center provides students from the freshman year and beyond with career education programs, support services, internship and employment opportunities. Furthermore, thousands of on-campus student jobs are available each year.
||Cost per academic year
|Minimum Undergraduate TOEFL: 71
||Tuition and Fees: $17, 800
|Minimum Graduate TOEFL: 79
||Room and Board: $ 7, 000
|September term: May 15th
||On-campus housing: yes
|January term: October 15th
||Intensive English: yes
We are ready to welcome you to your new life as a University of Kentucky student!
We help you apply to International Universities simply, quickly and at a preferred price. You benefit from professional enrollment counseling, expert guidance on visas, and a streamlined admissions system to get you into the right degree at the right institution. We have the expertise to help you succeed.