Student life at Gannon is a combination of in-and-out-of-the-classroom experiences. The entire student experience is defined and captured through our Lifecore program. As part of Lifecore, students explore nine lifestyle dimensions that enhance their personal and professional growth and development.
Students are encouraged to embrace Gannon’s P.R.O.M.I.S.E. program — a promise to make healthy and responsible decisions and a commitment to showing respect for God, you, others, and the environment.
Whether you’re living on campus in our residence halls or commuting, Gannon offers a community experience that enhances your academic studies. This provides you with an opportunity to develop lifelong friendships among our culturally diverse students.
Overall, at Gannon, you can experience it all through student life as you grow academically, personally, socially and spiritually.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR RESIDENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- To offering a living experience that will enhance and compliment their collegiate experience.
- To providing the opportunity to develop lifelong friendships.
- To ensure that when they leave Gannon, that they will take with them memories that they will cherish for a lifetime.
- To provide an opportunity to develop the ability to live in community with people of different cultures, backgrounds and ideals.
- College of Engineering and Business
- College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
- Morosky College of Health Professions and Sciences
Intelligent Partners help you apply to American universities simply, quickly and at a preferred price. You benefit from professional enrollment counseling, expert guidance on visas, and a streamlined admissions system to get you into the right degree at the right institution. We have the expertise to help you succeed.