Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Social Sciences
The University of Nottingham has continuously invested in its award-winning campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia. It has been described as ‘the nearest Britain has to a truly global university’ by The Times. This persistent outlay in terms of facilities for staff and students makes sure that learning and life here at Nottingham is as great as it can be.
The facilities at the university include provisions for children and access for disabled, cafeterias, study room, and computer facilities thereby making life at the University as enjoyable and hassle-free as possible. Library facilities are among the most technologically advanced in Europe. The institution includes first-rate facilities and incredible opportunities for those who enjoy playing sports.
With well-known woodland, beautifully landscaped gardens, heritage buildings, and an outsized boating lake, The University of Nottingham is known to be one of the most attractive campuses in the United Kingdom. It has been honored with 9 Green Flag Awards – the benchmark for parks and green spaces in England and Wales and is only university to receive the honor.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Across different campuses, the university has over 40,000 students hailing from 150 different countries
- Over 300 courses covering a range of disciplines
- Over 350 undergraduate courses covering different disciplines which include management, arts, science, medicine, engineering, and law
- 32,999 students in the UK
- 4,431 students at the China Campus
- 3,399 at the Malaysia Campus
- Over 8,600 postgraduate students study at Nottingham
University Park Campus, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD, United Kingdom