Final IIT Report
- November 26, 2012
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Study in India
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) is a group of autonomous public engineering institutes of higher education. IITs are among the most respected institutions in India. Their graduates regularly get the best job offers along with the highest salaries. Getting into IITs is a rigorous process due to the level of competition.
There are 16 IITS:
|IITs and locations, sorted alphabetically|
|IIT Varanasi||(BHU)||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|IIT Delhi||IITD||New Delhi||Delhi|
|IIT Gandhi agar||IITGN||Gandhinagar||Gujarat|
|IIT Hyderabad||IITH||Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh|
|IIT Indore||IITI||Indore||Madhya Pradesh|
|IIT Kanpur||IITK||Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|IIT Kharagpur||IITKGP||Kharagpur||West Bengal|
|IIT Madras||IITM||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|IIT Mandi||IIT Mandi||Mandi||Himachal Pradesh|
Entrance Exams: There is an annual college entrance examination held in India. It is called IIT Joint Entrance examination (IIT JEE) the examination is organized each year by one of the various IIT’s.
Acceptable admission rate: The admission rate is about I in 50 applications in the year 2011.
New pattern for the entrance exams for Joint Admission Board (JAB) of IIT Joint Entrance Examination for 16 IITs and ISMU Dhanbad for 2013
It will be a two tier test: The admission to the undergraduate programmes at the 16 IITs and ISMU, Dhanbad for the year 2013 will be based on a two-tier test:
- The first test called the JEE (Main), will be held during the month of April, 2013 (both offline and online). This test will be conducted by CBSE.
- The second test, called the JEE (Advanced), will be held on June 2, 2013 (only offline). Only 1, 50,000 of the top rankers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC and ST) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced)
Type of paper: there will be two objective type papers. The duration of each paper will be 3 hours the paper consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The question papers will be both in English and Hindi.
Admissions are based on: Admissions to IITs will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced) subject to the condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their Boards in applicable categories.
- Undergraduate students will receive a B. Tech. degree in Engineering.
- Masters courses offered: Older institutes like IITs (Kharagpur, Bombay, Madras, Kanpur, Delhi, Guwahati, Rookie and the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore administer the graduate level programmes.
- M. Tech. admission decisions are made on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- M.S. in engineering, M.Sc. in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, MBA, PhD and more. Admission to these programs is through Common Admission Test (CAT), Joint Admission Test to M.Sc. (JAM) and Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about levitra vs viagra vs cialis. Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword staxyn vs levitra on the Web. More data about this matter available at levitra vs cialis. The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory hard-on, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough story of signs. And the pills are usually considered safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your health care professional.