Diablo Valley College Visiting Intelligent Partners on 12th – 14th April 2016
- March 31, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: University Visits
Would you like to study and live in California and get your Bachelor degree from the University of California?
Diablo Valley College (DVC) is a great place to start. After completing two years at DVC students transfer into the 3rd year of a four-year university.
2 years at DVC +2 years at University = Bachelor Degree
Here are some reasons to study at DVC:
Academic Excellence: DVC has transfer admission guarantees to several of the Universities of California: UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, UC Irvine, UC Riverside, UC Santa Cruz and San Francisco State University. In addition, DVC is the number 1 transfer school to UC Berkeley and UC Davis, which are two of the top public universities in the USA.
In addition In fact last year, 74% of DVC international students were accepted into one of the Universities of California. Where did the other 26% transfer to? Many transferred to private universities as well all over the US, such as John Hopkins, Cornell, and University of Texas – Austin, Boston University and much more.
Excellent Value: DVC’s tuition fees are among the lowest in the USA. For international students, the tuition fee is only $ 8,130 per year.
Simple Admission Procedure: DVC does not require the SAT exam. Also, neither ten Universities of California nor the 37 California State Universities will require the SAT when you transfer to year 3 of the Bachelor.
Location: DVC is located in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area in the town of Pleasant Hill only 37 minutes by direct metro to downtown San Francisco, one of the most popular and exciting cities in the US.
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about levitra vs viagra vs cialis. Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword staxyn vs levitra on the Web. More data about this matter available at levitra vs cialis. The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually considered safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your health care professional.