Architectural Degree Programs in India
- January 29, 2013
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Study in India
There are 190 colleges offering Architectural Degree Programs in India.
- The duration of the bachelors’ degree is 5 years. (3+2)
- The duration of the diploma is 3 years. The diploma can be undertaken after the completion of 10th grade.
The cost varies from institute to institute. The range is as follows:
- Diploma course: INR 1, 30,000 – 2, 00,000
- Bachelors’ degree in Government Institutions: INR 1, 60,000 – 2, 30,000
- Bachelors degree in Private Institutions: INR 2, 00,000 – 3, 00,000
- In order to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Architecture in India, a student should have completed 12th grade with an aggregate of 50%.
- Mathematics should be one of the subjects taken in 12th-grade examinations.
- Students have to appear and pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- The brochure of the test and the cost of doing it is Rs 1000.
- NATA is conducted at various designated Test Centers in COA-approved Architectural Institutions throughout India. Test days are on all working days starting from 1st March. The registration for NATA at the respective Test Centers begins from 15th February.
- The test is divided into 2 parts: Drawing test & Aesthetic sensitivity test.
- It takes 4 days after the test for the results to be declared, and they are published online.
How it functions:
The course contents vary in different universities; however, the basic structure is:
- During the basic course (initial 3 years), subjects such as History of architecture, Architectural design, Landscape design, Workshop practice, Humanities etc are studied.
- The 2nd stage covers town planning, professional practice, building bye-laws, and electives such as Interior design, Landscape Design, Urban Design, Urban Management etc.
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about levitra vs viagra vs cialis. Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword staxyn vs levitra on the Web. More data about this problem available at levitra vs cialis. The definition of erectile malfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory erection, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the druggist likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually elaborate safe. Potentially serious side effects can include indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your health care professional.