Applications Time Lines UCAS UK Universities
- April 19, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Study in UK
15 October 2016
Applications for Oxford and Cambridge University for most courses in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine/science should arrive at UCAS by 21:00 (UAE time).
15 January 2017
Applications for the majority of undergraduate courses should arrive at UCAS by 21:00 (UAE time) on this day.
25 February 2017
Extra starts for eligible applicants.
24 March 2017
Art and design courses deadline; applications should arrive at UCAS by 21:00 (UAE time).
30 June 2017
Late application deadline for International students. Applications received after this date will automatically be entered into Clearing.
4 July 2017
The last date for applicants to add an Extra choice.
31 August 2017
The deadline for any remaining conditions to be met. This day also marks the end of Adjustment.
21 September 2017
The final deadline for applications to 2017 courses.
20 October 2017
The deadline for adding Clearing choices and universities or colleges accepting Clearing applicants.
– Only after you have your final acceptance and CAS you can apply for your Student Tier 4 VISA.
– Your counsellor at Intelligent Partners will assist you in the same.
Time for UK application: Meet your counsellor at IP one year in advance!
1. Research University & Subjects: Jan – March
- -Research the courses available at University.
- -Detailed research on University you wish to apply to.
- -Speak to IP counsellors and meet University representatives at IP office.
2. Entrance Tests: April –July
- -IELTS Academic /IELTS Academic UKVI
- -All other standardised tests
3. Gather your Documents for applications: Aug-Sept
- -Predicted grades from School
- -IELTS Academic Certificate
- -Certifications (Academic & Extra Curricular)
- -Entrance test transcripts and scores.
- -Valid Passport
- -Personal Statement
- -Shortlist the final 5 Universities
4. Meet your deadline: Apply in time!
- -15th Oct. – Cambridge/Oxford application deadline
- -15th Oct. – Medicine/Dentistry/Vet Med
- -15th Jan. – UCAS deadline
- -Feb-March, Schedule Mock Interview with IP counsellor for college interviews.
- -24th March, Arts and Design Courses application deadline
5. Respond to your offers:
- -Feb, Extra opens, in case you have no offers yet
- -March/April select, 1 Firm choice &1 Insurance over UCAS
- -June-Aug, Meet your conditional offer and respond to your firm option
- -Aug, Clearing – for those who have fallen below your offers/no offer at all.
- -Confirm your accommodation &request for CAS
- -Schedule Mock interview with IP counsellor for visa
- -Apply for Tier 4 student Visa, fix your travel itinerary and inform your University for an airport pick up!
There are variant legitimate online drugstores. But some aren’t licensed in the United States. Revia blocks an enzyme that is involved in metabolizing alcohol intake. Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Sometimes services offer to their consumers Kamagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you probably already know about levitra vs viagra vs cialis. Nowadays many men search for the exact keyword staxyn vs levitra on the Web. More info about this matter available at levitra vs cialis. The definition of erectile disfunction the persistent failure to achieve a satisfactory hard-on, exerts an estimated more then twenty millions men in the America alone. Note to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the dispenser likely will begin with a thorough history of signs. And the pills are usually mature safe. Potentially serious side effects can turn on indigestion, but it is typically mild. Keep in mind, if you have more questions about Kamagra ask your heartiness care professional.